Being featured online is probably one of the best Christmas gifts I could receive. Thanks to Paula, founder of BC Bloggers for such a sweet treat! I am grateful for being part of a healthy and interactive community.
It’s an honor to share my thoughts about blogging and earning online with that short interview. Head over to Mommy Diary’s post about Featured Blogger for December to read my answers to the following questions:
1. When and why did you start blogging?
2. Do you think blogging can be a career for everyone?
3. What are the important lessons you’ve learned as a blogger?
4. How do you handle the tough competition online?
5. How do you deal with negative comments on your posts or your blogs?
6. What is your most disheartening experience as a blogger?
Hope you learned a lot from me! If you have related questions, feel free to leave a comment.